【4 Days of Busing the Myths of Having Gratitude for you】四天破除感恩神話迷思的挑戰 Day 1

 

Let's start with Myth #1【Having gratitude for yourself is selfish】

This couldn’t be further from the truth!
Having gratitude for yourself is definitely not selfish, it is a way to completely flip the way you have been treating yourself, and to stop the judgment of you. When you have gratitude for you, and all of the parts and pieces and energies of you, it begins to melt the judgment. If you have gratitude for you, the gift and miracle of you finally becomes apparent to you, and to others, and the world! The gift of you is set loose to play.

I am so gratitude for myself for the past 5 days that allow myself to let go off barriers, energetically and physically, in order to create so many possibilities and opportunities for myself and finally willing to acknowledge my own capabilities in so many ways. Choices are NOT limitations nor gratitude for being oneness is Selfish, but is truly honour other aspects of me and allow me to see what else is possible.


關卡1【對自己心存感激是自私的】
這絕對是與事實相差十萬八千里。對自己感恩絕對不是自私,這是讓自己徹底改變對待自己的方式,並停止對自己無限的評判。當你對你、你的部分、所有、甚至零散的能量都心存感激,評判將開始消融。如果你對自己心存感恩,你的天賦和奇蹟將會對你、對他人與世界所顯現。

我非常感恩自己過去那5天所願意的創造,讓自己願意放下屏障,並創造許多的可能性與機會,且終於願意看見自己並承認自己的能力。選擇不是一種限制,感恩成為獨一無二的自己也不是自私,而是真正尊重我且榮耀所有的一切,並讓自己看見還有什麼可能性是可以被創造的。

留言